There could be many different reasons why you might have to consider remodelling or renovating your bathroom eventually. For some, it is simply to boost its looks and upgrade its features. For others, it is because they need to accommodate new needs such as growing family or loved ones who have become ill or disabled that need assistance doing their daily bathroom routine.
No matter what your reason is in renovating the bathroom, our team at Chesterfield Bathroom Fitters has got you covered. We cater to both residential and commercial clients in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, and surrounding areas. From design to installation, maintenance, and repair, we have qualified professionals who can get the job done right and fast.
Come to us with or without a design in mind. We can help you polish what you already have, or we can come up with a design together with our professional bathroom designers. We take into account your space, needs, and budget in order to create a bathroom design and layout that perfectly matches your style while prioritising comfort and safety at the same time. We also take into account the following factors:
- Materials – our team is very keen when it comes to choosing the materials for every bathroom or wet room we build. We recommend our clients using the best-quality materials that are tested and proven to withstand daily use, moisture, water, and other elements.
The bathroom floors and walls are highly exposed to changing temperatures and water; hence, materials used in these areas must be highly resistant to these elements. With this, we highly recommend premium-quality tiles. Options available include the following:
- Stone tiles such as marble, limestone, and granite
- Ceramic tiles
- Terracotta tiles
- Wood tiles
- Vinyl tiles
- Cement-bodied tiles
- Metal tiles
- Linoleum floor tiles
- Glass tiles
- Metal tiles
- Slate Tiles
- Glass tiles
- Colours – whatever look and feel you want to impose in your bathroom, you can achieve it by using the right colour. Here are some tips:
- Light-coloured, large-sized floor tiles can make the entire area look a lot wider and spacious. This is a perfect choice for smaller areas.
- Black and whites or contrasting dark colours impose a modern, more stylish, and bolder look. It is classy and stylish at the same time.
- Furniture, Decors, and Accessories – space-saving furniture is very popular in today’s bathroom design and layout. Neat, organized, and spacious bathroom is not just pleasing to the eyes. It is also safer and more comfortable. Although the floor space is small, you can free up some more if you opt for wall-hung or wall-mounted shelves, cabinets, and racks.
For homes with seniors, handicapped, or disabled loved ones that need a safer and more comfortable bathroom that can accommodate their special needs, having mobility bathroom is the answer. Our team also handles mobility bathroom design and installation, focusing on the following:
- Wheelchair access
- Anti-slip flooring
- Safety glass
- Grab rails
- Shower seats
- User-friendly faucets
- Assistance poles
- Heating and ventilation
Your One-Stop Bathroom Renovator
Bathroom remodelling and renovation projects can be very challenging, especially when you don’t have the skills, experience, and the right tools to get the job done. This is why we, at Chesterfield Bathroom Fitters, are here to help you achieve it minus the stress and the hassles. We give free quotes. Call us today and take advantage of our amazing products and services.